Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SOLD ~ Sweet Dreams Poppies and a Fredericksburg Art Show by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sweet Dreams Poppies
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Sometimes I feel the need to express color brightly, boldly, and so thick you would need a knife and a fork to cut into it! I've been working until midnight every night for weeks preparing for upcoming workshops, my show in Fredericksburg this weekend at The Good Art Company Gallery, and all of the exciting new challenges of my full time job as an artist. How thankful I am to be able to follow my dream. I am in a state of absolute euphoric exhaustion. This is how I want to live my life, and spend my days, rushing headlong toward a dream and a life filled with color. Thank you to everyone who has joined me for the journey. Tomorrow morning, I think we all deserve donuts, what do you think?

You are cordially invited to join me in historic Fredericksburg, Texas, amidst rolling hills, cabins, beautiful vistas, and awesome German bakeries for a perfect workshop retreat!
.
Wild Things ~ Making Flowers Bloom in the Hill Country
Baron's Creekside Resort
May 3, 4 and 5, 2013

316 Goehmann Lane
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin