Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Brand'n by Suzy 'Pal' Powell



I got to go take pictures while our neighbor branded and I loved it! Western art is my favorite!
That is why I started painting...to do western art, then I realized just how hard it really is to make it believable, so I ventured off onto other things. I don't think I could ever do the cowboys, cowgirls, horses, etc. justice but I love to try. 
The young man  had no idea how excited I got when I saw he had on a white shirt! That is what watercolorists look for!

This is done on 300 lb Hot Press Arches Paper, with transparent watercolors.

Available, unframed with a white mat $150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin