Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, April 5, 2013

SOLD ~ Little Bird Blue Hydrangeas and a North Texas Flower Painting Workshop by Nancy Medina


Little Bird Blue Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Little Bird Blue Hydrangeas is the newest small work, and I'm all set for my 3-day flower painting workshop that starts bright and early tomorrow morning! A visit to Central Market *sound of harps* today to pick over the best of their amazing fresh flower collection had my heart going pitty pat. I may have mentioned before, I can't take pictures of this flower market, because photos are not allowed, I was told by the flower security guard. I had my phone out at the time, and was clicking away like crazy, when she pointed up to the giant sign above my head that said NO PHOTOS in bold type. Once again, here I was, about to get kicked out of a flower market type situation. So alas, as much as I wanted to show you, I was not allowed because I chose to be a law abiding flower buying citizen. However, tune in to my art bloggy tomorrow and you'll see what I bought, as we paint flowers til the cows come home in North Texas. 

Here's a link to what my students have to say, disclaimer, yes, I did ply them with fresh donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin