Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

F P Farm Road - Thaw Malin iii

"F P Farm Road"



"F P Farm Road", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.





My muse drew me out to the end of the farm this evening, but I just couldn't see what was there. I turned about, walking back to the van in defeat. No cow or horse, sheep or sail, just a totally flat, open landscape. Until I turned the corner as the sun came out for the last half hour of the day...





If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 US.


Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

1 comment:

  1. Ce blog est un véritable festival de peintures plus belles les unes que les autres.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin