Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Today's Produce by artist Pat Meyer




12 x 16 oil on linen panel
contact artist to purchase
Pat@Meyer.net

My sweet hubby one day came into the studio and said to me what are you painting and I said I don't know what to paint today.  He looked at me and said you better produce something.  Well the next thing I know I was dragging out all the produce from the draw and a painting arose.  Add some roses and there you go a new painting.

www.PatMeyerdailypainter.blogspot.com


Signature Member Artist of Texas, Oil Painters of America, American Impressionistic Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin