Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Itty-Bitty by Kay Wyne




Itty-Bitty
3" x 3" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
This little rooster is all framed up and ready to find a new home!  Pam Massar Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas asked me to paint a small rooster in a very small frame...painting on a 3" x 3" canvas is challenging....I prefer a 30" x 30"!!!!  But, I pulled out two new brushes that were tiny, and here's my results.  As you can see, I am holding the frame and it is small!  Thus, the name of this rooster is Itty-Bitty.  I have four more smalls that I am working on, along with a commission for a Christmas gift...more painting today!  Thanks for looking...Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin