Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sunflower Gold, mixed media painting by V. Bridges Hoyt

SUNFLOWER GOLD, mixed media of watercolor and paint pen on
9 x 12 x 1-1/2 inch deep gallery wrap canvas.
Copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2009, 2014.
The painted image wraps the 1-1/2" deep sides of canvas.
AVAILABLE.
Another painting from the "Out of my Head" series, Sunflower Gold has been held in my archives since 2009. On looking back, I realize my mother provided inspiration for this painting. She grew giant sunflowers in a sunny flower bed to attract the birds. Send me a message for more information about this painting.

View my website Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Follow or subscribe to my blog Texas Sauce Art Life.

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin