Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pears by Suzy Pal Powell

 I started out with an under painting, trying to come up with a lesson for my watercolor class.  We have been working on some under paintings, and as I got into this drawing with the pears, it just wasn't working for me. So...like I have done in the past, I just collaged it.  Even though it is on watercolor paper it still works out ok. I have done several like this.  I am working on a demo for Portales NM, and this one will work for what I am planning.  I am also having a workshop March 28-29, and there is still room for more if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin