Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Training White Roses and a Hill Country Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Spring Training White Roses
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Spring Training White Roses is the newest daily on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, which is bereft of many accoutrements as we have loaded up the truck in preparation for a trip to the Hill Country tomorrow. I sure hope ya'll will come on out and say howdy if you're there! I'll be teaching a 3-day workshop, and have a featured art night at The Good Art Company Gallery, just up the street from the kolache bakery. I love going to Fredericksburg, Texas, to teach and to visit. This historic town is so unspoiled, and there is so much to see there. I even have my new mobile phone app, Night Sky, to try out so think positive thoughts for clear night skies for me, I want to see some constellations in an area far from large city lights! It's not too late, there are still a few seats left in my workshop. I've had a few gals with very well trained hubbies register this week as their Mom's day presents.

You are cordially invited to join me in historic Fredericksburg, Texas, amidst rolling hills, cabins, beautiful vistas, and awesome German bakeries for a perfect workshop retreat!
.
Wild Things ~ Making Flowers Bloom in the Hill Country
Baron's Creekside Resort
May 3, 4 and 5, 2013

316 Goehmann Lane
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin