Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

SOLD ~ Life Anew Pink and Red Poppies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Life Anew Pink and Red Poppies
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
 
11X14
Oil on Museum Quality Linen


Life Anew Pink and Red Poppies are based on the poppies of Wildseed Farms in Fredericksburg Texas, where my art class concluded on Sunday. When my students suggested a quick trip at lunchtime Saturday to the farms, I immediately counted myself in. I had, after all, spotted this giant field of pink and red poppies just as I entered Fredericksburg, and the poppy sirens had been sweetly singing in my ear ever since. Who could resist this combination of cool pinks and warm red poppies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin