Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Larkspur Canyon Path by Nancy Medina

Wild Things, Larkspur Canyon Path

Wild Things, Larkspur Canyon Path, is another exercise in avoiding roses. I've been very successful at avoiding roses this week, even though I have my palette all ready for them, my Coronado rose photos selected, and my canvas all prepped with warm yellows to accommodate them. What began as a rose ended up as a path through a canyon of larkspur this evening. I often do get off the path, but the good news is, the journey often ends somewhere pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin