Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"My Town" ~ Texas Longhorn Painting ~ by Nancy Standlee

"My Town"

20 x 20 in.
Acrylic on Canvas
Contact NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

"My Town" is one of the nine paintings that will be in the Preservation is the Art of the City Show in September.

We are reminded of our old west heritage when we watch cowboys drive the Fort Worth herd through the stockyards. As a former resident of Fort Worth and a native Texan, I consider Fort Worth "My Town", a town of cowboys and culture.

Visit my web site and blog to see recent original art:
Blog Nancy Standlee Art Blog

Web Site Nancy Standlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin