Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

"Sunshine and Gladiolus" by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

  


"Sunshine and Gladiolus" ©2023 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media painting on canvas

Just sold! I saw these cheerful sunflowers and vibrant ruby red Gladiolus planted in my neighborhood every time I got in my car to ran errands  and they were so bright and colorful, I just had to paint them! So this week, I dragged my body out of bed at 5 a.m. to capture them at sunrise before our Texas heat reached 100 degrees. While not normally an early riser, it was well worth it to bask in their glory while I was painting. I hope you, too, can enjoy their sunshine and start your day with a smile.


E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my sunflower and textured palette knife floral paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin