Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, July 19, 2013

"Red Lennon Glasses" by Felicia Marshall

8"x10"
acrylic on hardboard
 I picked up a couple of glasses at a party supply store.  These were called Lennon glasses from the singer John Lennon, unlike Lennon’s, mine are tented a lovely shade of red.   I’ve been having a lot of fun painting what I love, portraits.  I have been pushing myself just a little to do some things differently, like my color choices.  I would have never dreamed of using green like I have been doing in the last few paintings.  I have been pleasantly surprised by my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin