Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, July 1, 2013

June Bloom Geranium by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


June Bloom Geranium
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel


June Bloom Geranium is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, and it's been a busy weekend. I'm not quite sure why I'm just a bit sad tomorrow is Monday. I don't have to go into an office anymore. Now I work right here in my studio when I'm not traveling to teach, with my puggies nearby. I do think the helpers are happier now, they're enjoying having me to boss almost 24 hours a day. Three meals a day, with multiple snacks in between to keep their strength up, visits to the yard to play and chase bugs across the yard with ferocious pug noises, and mid-day nap time to refuel and prepare for dinner, barking at the TV, and swapping pillows in the studio while I gingerly step amongst them while trying to reach the easel. One thing is certain, never a day passes that these little furry clowns don't make laugh. Seems to me they deserve a raise!


June blooming on the easel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin