Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SOLD ~ Warm Thoughts Geraniums and a North Texas Workshop by Nancy Medina


 Warm Thoughts Red Geraniums
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Warm Thoughts Red Geraniums is the newest small work on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, a break (or procrastination tool) from the 60 inch canvas filling up half my studio space today! I had a bit of a dilemma this afternoon, when I noticed the boss had fallen asleep right in the middle of my easel. See actual photo evidence of the above infraction on my art blog today.

Tomorrow I go on a shopping spree for fresh flowers for my 3 day workshop in North Texas this weekend. I have only one seat left, so don't delay - you can read how to register and more here!



Warm Thoughts on the easel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin