Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Poppies in the Pale by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Poppies in the Pale

Poppies in the Pale is one of two new works in this style I finished late last night, past my bedtime, when I should have already washed the brushes. Every now and then I feel my muses yawning, and then I know it's time to try something new! I hope you like this one, I am excited about the brighter palette. I will be working on a few more like this and will share them with you soon. Visit my blog to see three new works, two very large, and another little partner to this poppy painting in the next few days.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin