Naples Garden Sunflowersby Nancy Medina
24X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog
Naples Garden is a partner to an earlier sunflower, Fly Sunflowerscape. These two were so fun to paint, I am creating a bigger version on two new canvases I prepped today. While I was spending three hours gessoing these canvases, I had a moment wishing I had a band of elves to prep my canvases, change out my turpenoid, and wash my brushes. The truth is, I love every part of making art, the shipping, the packing, and even vacuuming the pug hair out of the studio. I can't think of anything I would rather be doing. I hope you have a great weekend planned, and something you love to do on your agenda, with a few little four footed helpers along for the journey.
such vibrant colors,, I love sunflowers,,I'm your newest follower,
ReplyDelete