Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pink Daisy Delight Floral Art by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Daisy Delight by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Pink Daisy Delight is the newest work in Flower Mound Studio, drying on the easel while the assistants and I have a celebration. I learned today that three of my paintings have been juried into the national show of the Trinity Arts Guild, one of the oldest art clubs in the Dallas area. Silent Serendipity White Poppies, Wish Carnations, and Citrus Tableau were selected by a juror for inclusion in the show which is open to artists across the US.

Silent Serendipity is pictured on my art blog, and was featured in the March 2011 issue of American Art Collector magazine. I was delighted and honored to be listed as one of the country's top floral artists in that issue, along with some extremely talented friends and fellow painters from across the US. I'll be framing and tagging these works soon, and delivering them to the show site. I've already instructed the assistants to cross their puggy toes for me! Watch the bloggy for the show reception, date and time, I would absolutely love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin