Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Coronado Gerbera Daisies by Nancy Medina

Coronado Gerbera Daisies by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Coronado Island in Southern California is known for its flowers, and I am lucky to have a solo art show there during the annual Flower Show each year, thanks to Art and Frames by Wood Gallery. I've posted my favorite cottage photo from the show on my art blog. There is a cottage cat sitting on the porch rail, and a little King Charles Cavalier Spaniel right behind the gate. I'm sure the cottage folk of the Island are accustomed to touristas flashbulbing their gorgeous gardens. Carlos hid in the rental car, pretending to read a map and act as if he didn't know me, while I played petal paparazzi. I'll be sharing more photos from the Island on my blog soon. I was a bit deterred by mom's hospital stay last week. Mom is home now, and doing well, thank you to all the dear friends who sent prayers and good wishes her way. Mother's Day is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin