Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Artist Couple Niki Gulley and Scott Williams Embark on Fall Foliage Freedom Tour

As we depart on our Northeast Fall Freedom Foliage Tour, I can't wait to be surrounded by Mother Nature's beauty and healing ability, and bring you that experience in my creations!

To fully immerse ourselves on this new adventure, we have a new baby! Wanting to be even closer to nature, we have invested in a 24 foot RV, and are taking this show on the road. We're still working on a name for her, so please e-mail me with any suggestions.

So, if you'd like to journey along with us, please tune into my Facebook or Instagram feed this week to see what I'm creating each day. Just for my collectors and followers, I'll post "Straight off the Easel" pieces and pricing on these platforms, or you can purchase directly at https://www.nikigulley.com/fall-foliage-freedom-tour/ starting Sept. 25th. You never know when we're going to post or when we'lll take the special down. So, please follow along on our adventure! 

And, if you'd like to see these pieces before they post so you have first picks, please send me your e-mail address for a a "backstage VIP pass." The last time we did something like this was during the pandemic, and most pieces were claimed as soon as I posted them!

Having been diagnosed with several health issues and autoimmune diseases, I have witnessed first hand the healing power of nature. Hearing the leaves crunch while walking through the woods, listening to the birds sing, gazing in awe at a gorgeous sunrise and sunset, feeling your heart fill near a vibrant field of wildflowers, or just relaxing to the cathartic sounds of ocean waves lapping against the shore, all help reset your soul. That joy, hope and serenity is what I want to share with you in my paintings so that you can feel it, too!

•••

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin