Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Adventurous Escape, New Contemporary Landscape Painting by Sheri Jones

Adventurous Escape
20x20 oil on canvas

I am so fortunate to view a gorgeous sunrise and want to share my joy. The colors are endless and a fun challenge to paint. Recreating on canvas creates a mini vacation and adventurous escape.  I start with a toned canvas and quickly sketch in my design and start to add texture with the palette knife and lots of gorgeous color. 

**Pop Up Show at Pottery Barn**
Saturday, August 11th 10:00 am -5:00 pm and Sunday, August 12th 12:00 - 6:00 pm
1616 S. University Dr. Ft Worth, Texas 76107
I will do a painting demonstration and share my process. Please stop by and check it out. 

To purchase http:\\www.sherijonesart.com.
 Sheri@sherijonesart.com http://www.sheriart.blogspot.com.
Thank you for viewing my art.

 Sheri Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin