Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Three Is A Crowd by Kay Wyne


Three Is A Crowd 
18" x 24" Oil on Canvas
Framed
As I was looking at some images of paintings that I have painted over the years, my subject matter varies.  Many times I paint in a series of the same subject.  I go through the dog, aspens, florals, landscapes, abstracts, cows, roosters, and boat painting phases. Here is a painting that was inspired from a trip to the east coast, and I found the boats in Maine to be very interesting.  We are already into the month of February, and I haven't settled into a series of paintings yet.  It might be abstracts, not sure.  Today's post is a painting that is framed and hanging in the studio.  I like the composition and the wide brushstrokes on this canvas.  This painting is available for purchase. Thanks for looking at my blog....Kay Wyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin