Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, February 26, 2016

All Dressed Up by Suzy Pal Powell

I am working on getting some western pieces done. This one is called 'All Dressed Up'.
I took photos at the neighbors branding and there was a young woman there with her red boots, chaps with extra long fringe and beautiful spurs! I just LOVE all of that. I dont dress like that but I  love to see it.  It is so much my heritage having seen my granddaddy for years working with his horses.  That is where I learned to love it all!

It is 22x28 matted and framed.  This is a poured painting with a little brush work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin