Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dreaming by Kay Wyne


Dreaming
36" x 36" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Painting
Layers of paint, drips of paint, palette knife work, brush work, and a large palette full of color made this painting fun and exciting for me.  I wish I had photographed all the steps and the process that I took to get to this point.  "Dreaming" was inspired by a beautiful floral bouquet.  This painting is drying at the studio after weeks of painting on it.  Contact ME for purchasing info.  I was able to start the year off with a great day of painting in the studio...Thanks for looking at my blog.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin