Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Santa Fe #1 by Suzy Pal Powell

I decided at the last minute....the day before... to join the 30 paintings in 30 days, starting today.
It is really a challenge just to get something painted each day.  I am planning on doing Santa Fe Gates, but may not be able to stand to paint 30 of them! I am also trying with acrylics, always trying to challenge and push myself to improve.  So far, I don't like acrylics!
they will be posted on my website in the store area if you are interested in buying any of them.
http://www.suzypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin