Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Violet Veranda Rose Arbor - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1695662

Violet Veranda Rose Arbor
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Violet Veranda Rose Arbor is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and I totally intended to tone down the color in this one when I started. Sometimes when I paint, the color just takes control and leads the way and I follow. I think way down deep I just wish all gardens grew this way, with over the top color! Today I was tickled pink to have my first student from Ireland sign up for a workshops. I've had students from Kazakhstan, Singapore, Canada, and Australia previously, but this will be the first one from the Emerald Isle! I sure wish I could travel to visit all of these cool places with paintbrush in hand, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin