Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daily Painting in Progress. I paint on a Painting a Day.

SUNFLOWER SOLO art in progress oil painting on linen 12x9 inches
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 
Daily Painting does not necessarily mean that I complete a painting a day, but it does mean that I do paint daily.

I convert a work-in-progress to digital grayscale to check values. Grayscale does it! The grayscale image shows me where I need to make adjustments.

Currently, I have a sunflower on the easel while a pet portrait awaits the next glaze of oil paint. I find it as easy to paint two paintings as it is to paint one.





Purchase Art Online




As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 

V. Bridges Hoyt — I paint the sauce of Texas.™

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings Subscribe to my blog letter at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I respect your privacy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin