Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lavender Fields by Kay Wyne - Sold


Lavender Fields
Sold
14" x 14" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Contact Kay with any comments or questions.
This painting has a new home!  This is one of my Wildflower Landscapes that I painted in 2014.  I worked on a series of them, and have explored many possibilities with this subject matter.  I am starting next year out with a paint challenge, and hoping to have a creative and productive 2015.  I think I will paint whatever I feel like painting...with Roosters and Cows at the top of my list.  I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years Eve!  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin