Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Joy to the World by Suzy Pal Powell

  
 
Last year I did this drawing on my ipad, and decided I would use the drawing for a painting  this year.  The top one is done with watercolor.  When i got through Keri said you were supposed to do that with T-Bone hanging out the window. SO....i duplicated my ipad drawing (on my iPad,so i wouldn't loose the original idea) and erased the snowpeople in the back window, and the kid hanging out the window.  Then I added T-Bone, and the gifts showing through the back window. We ordered some from Vista Print, and I am so anxious to see if they print up nice! I still enjoy drawing on the ipad  but is harder than using a pencil!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin