Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

30 Day Challenge-Suzy Pal Powell

I Signed up for the 30 day challenge...Paint 30 Paintings in 30 days like I did in January. This is the first 3 days. Am behind in posting.
I am not sure if I can do it this time but I will try. 
I decided my theme 'might' be paintings from mine and my daughter's trips. Each year since 2002 we have tried to go somewhere. 
The first two are  from Maine. they are watercolor 5x7.
The last one is from NY. and is 6.5x10.5
all unframed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin