Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge Over-Suzy Pal Powell








Now if I will just keep going!  It has been harder this time than the first. I think because I did mostly watercolors, and they are harder to paint than oil or acrylic. (for me anyway)  I had fun experimenting with the huge brush and ink. This has been good because I have come up with some new ideas, and hopefully I will paint more.  As with last time, I wondered at times WHY did I do this challenge but when it's all said and done, I am glad I did. It pushed me and challenged me.  Actually one of the hardest things for me is finding what I want to paint.
all of these are available through my email suzy_pal2000@yahoo.com
or Daily Paintworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin