Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Garden Covenant Red Geraniums - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1514595


 Garden Covenant Red Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


My new video





 Garden Covenant Red Geraniums is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, as I begin work on a similar painting for a very special client for her beautiful cottage home. I received a note today from one of my students, Paul Duda, who has just had a major work installed in downtown Cleveland, you can see his painting on my blog today. If any one thing could tell me I've made the right choice to become a full time artist and teacher, this is it. Congratulations Paul, for taking color to a whole new level, Bravo!

Nancy, this is the first painting I sold using your methods. 
Thank you for the knowledge! It benefited me greatly.
- Paul Duda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin