Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1440958

Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



 Pink Larkspur Daisy Duet is the newest daily painting in the studio today. I felt just a bit like I was cheating, since I was painting instead of working on tags and inventory sheets for my show at the Dallas Arboretum April 26-27. All the paintings are stacked neatly into categories, leaning against walls and furniture throughout my house, hither and yon. I did take a bit of a break earlier today, the hubby and I went to World Market and got a few new adirondack chairs - check out my art blog today to see what the color Baltic Blue looks like! I got the impression Howard Pee Pugpants approved of the new chair, although I cannot say for certain, since I don't speak Pug....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin