Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

VW Bus by Suzy Pal Powell

I spent a few days tweaking and changing up on the VW.  I didn't like some of the background, so I changed that, changed the color of one bike, and finished them.  It is 18x24 like the Woodie, and the Red Truck. I took some photos as it progressed with my phone because I forgot my camera, and they didn't turn out very good, so I am just posting the finished photo.
Just a reminder of my torn paper collage workshop coming up March 28-29th. If interested email me.
suzy_pal2000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin