Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, December 30, 2013

White Rose Medallions and an Exercise in Freedom by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=13043&subkeyvalue=1342757&page=WorksZoom

White Rose Medallions and Ranunculus
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
White Rose Medallions was a celebration, a class demonstration and an exercise in color freedom. The year is almost done, 2014 is right around the corner, and it's amazing how quickly time is going by now. I can remember when I was a child writing the year 1976 with my number 2 pencil in cursive on a lined notebook page for school. And feeling that that date was important, significant, the bicentennial of our country. The year 2013 was the half century celebration of my life. I am officially in my 50s, and in 2013 made the biggest decision of my life. Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin