Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Aspens in Color by Kay Wyne

Aspens in Color
12" x 12" Oil on Masonite

This painting is hanging at the The Dutch Art Gallery. This small painting is only 12" x 12". I was talking to a lady who was interested in this painting....and she was drawn to it because of the colors. I told her that if the painting speaks to her, that is reason enough to consider purchasing. I have four other aspen paintings hanging at Dutch Art in the show. I was amazed at the wonderful art...really good art at the show. If you missed the reception yesterday, here is the show info:
Where Texas Finds Its Color
The Artists of Texas - Second Annual State Show
November 2 - December 31, 2010
The Dutch Art Gallery
10233 East Northwest Highway Suite 420
Dallas, Texas 75238
http://www.dutchartusa.com
I have been away from my easel and blog for about two weeks....I was in an automobile accident and I was sidelined for a while. But I am back! I hope to be posting some new paintings. Have an artful day! Thanks for looking at my blog...Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin