Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Shea Baby by Kay Wyne

Shea Baby is a wonderful dog, full of personality and zip. The Texas heat has her strength zapped today, but as you can see in this contemporary painting, she is a wonderful dog, eager to please her master...or masters. Shea is our thirteen year old yellow Lab. Lately she has gotten very sassy and rules at our house. She has always had alot of life, and I wanted to convey that "spark" that she has on the canvas. This canvas has wide brushstrokes, and is a very bold painting. I like the colors and the energy on this canvas. It is on a 24" x 30" Gallery Wrap Canvas...ready to hang.

If you would like to contact me about this painting, or any of my other pieces of art, please contact me.
My cell: 214-532-0325
Email: kay@kwyne.com

3 comments:

  1. Welcome... I had to use him... or her... fabulous if I can use it in the header! We already have one follower and I am still tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea told me that she was thrilled to be on your header!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin