Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Howling . Wolf Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

 

The Howling . Wolf Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

 My website:   Ellepace.com

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted on Daily Painters of Texas. Good to be back and sharing my art.  Probably been five years... but time to be invested again.

I invite you to stop by my website above to see all the changes in my art and my life. I miss being active with art shows and my clients right now... so I am back blogging here, as well as my Original Blog started back in 2006.  I have had over 1 million visitors to that blog.  

Enjoy your Wednesday today. Here in Texas ... north of Dallas Ft Worth, we woke to 67 degrees ( a short reprieve from last week of 106-110.) but temps are returning to full summer furnace heat by the weekend.  I will be painting and sharing more each day!

Blessings to you.  "For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” Romans 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin