Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

"The Church Steps" by Felicia Marshall

8"x 10"
acrylic on hardboard

When I saw this little lady in pink I knew I had to paint her.  You could tell that she put a lot of thought into her attire that day and was as confident as she could be while she weaved through the crowd talking to people.  I also couldn't wait to paint the lovely lady in the black dress.  It took confidence to pull off the really big white bow on her hat and I was impressed by that....for more information on this painting please visit my blog http://feliciamarshall.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin