Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Garden Sunflowers by Artist of Texas, Sheri Jones

My Garden Sunflowers 
24x18 oil on canvas

Painting in my own garden is a great way to spend a Saturday morning.   I find it easier to paint the larger canvases when I do. I always start with a paint brush and draw the basic structure. I paint the dark areas next . I quickly switch over to the palette knife and let the paint fly.  This is available for purchase. $650.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin