Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Ten Minute Lemons by Sheri Jones


Ten Minute Lemons
11 x14 oil on canvas

I set the time for each lemon and stopped after 10 minutes.  Exercises like this teach you to work quickly, observe and record only the essentials.  You should try it sometime, it is a fun exercise.  I did have my paints premixed and ready to go before setting the timer. I did it over the course of several days too. Lemons keep nicely in the fridge.This is available for purchase. $150.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin