Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

White Hydrangea Solo by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

White Hydrangea Solo by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

White Hydrangea Solo is a new small work in Flower Mound Studio, finished after an afternoon of packing up paintings for shipping. I could not find any white hydrangeas at the market, so I had the pinks stand in for their white cousins on the studio table tonight. Would you believe these pinks are the same bunch I bought last weekend and - thanks to my refrigerator - they are still perky and fresh? I wonder if maybe I should start sleeping in the refrigerator every night. Then I could wake up perky and fresh and dewy eyed every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin