Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, September 2, 2011

On A Clear Day - Thaw Malin iii

"On A Clear Day"



"On A Clear Day", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.





I have a commission to do a painting of this lighthouse and decided to do a small one for my daily piece as well. As I was packing up for the night, the Coast Guard Station Chief came out (that's his residence attached to the lighthouse) and introduced himself to me. He was curious to see what I had done all afternoon. Then he made me an offer I can't refuse. He gave me his cell number and said anytime I'd like to come onto the grounds and paint to give him a call. I guess I will try to do one or two more from different angles later in the fall...



If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 US.


Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin