Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sportaloosa Fun Time - running appaloosa painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

8 X 10 Oil on Canvas panel $110
Includes Shipping and Insurance in U.S.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $110 USD
Or, send me an email
To quote the Sportaloosa Website: The Sportaloosa is a unique modern spotted sport horse bred to be user friendly and competitive in the Olympic disciplines of jumping, dressage and eventing as well as cattle classes, reining, rodeo and endurance. 
I found this image by accident on Facebook and received permission of his owner (who lives in New South Wales) to paint him.
I have always been intrigued by the Appaloosa coloring and have even owned two in my distant past.  In fact, the first GOOD horse I owned was an ap mare named Cocoa. I purchased her (unknowingly) bred and her colt became our first foal and the first horse I actually trained. Both my kids rode him and he eventually became a member of a dude ranch string of horses. THAT was 30 years ago...I imagine Nipper is probably waiting for me in Heaven by now....
I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin