Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hawaiian Flower's Study by Sheri Jones

Hawaiian Flower's Study by Sheri Jones
12 x12 oil on canvas
I created this from flowers I received from my sister. She was in Hawaii visiting her husband's family and sent them to me.  This was the second painting I did from the flowers. Each flower had it's own unique shape and color I wanted to do each one separately, but together. 
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin