Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Coronado Dreamers Sunflowers, Lilies and Delphiniums by Nancy Medina

Coronado Dreamers Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
24X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
www.artcoronado.com

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Coronado Dreamers is my newest painting, and was completed in the garden of Art and Frames by Wood Gallery in Coronado, California, this weekend. The gallery hosted my solo show and what a treat it was to fly out to a place where the weather is beyond perfect and the cottage garden roses are everywhere, some as big as dinner plates! Over the next few weeks, I'll share some of my favorite photos from the island with you on my art blog, where competition was fierce this weekend for the Annual Coronado Flower Show.

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported and encouraged me, and a special thanks to two families who acquired my newest four-foot container gardens for their Southern California homes. I confess I'm just a little jealous of my paintings, getting to live in such a beautiful place. Carlos and I lived there before moving to Texas 10 years ago, and if we ever win the lotto, you know we would move back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin