Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

White Rock Sunset by Niki Gulley


"White Rock Sunset II" ©2009 Niki Gulley
oil painting • 7" x 5"

Another beautiful sunset over White Rock Lake in Dallas. I feel very fortunate in an otherwise concrete city to have this lovely slice of nature practically out our backdoor. I think being out in nature helps rejuvenate our spirit from time to time – I know it does for me!

I hope you can visit me at the Lakewood Market this weekend. For more information, e-mail me at niki@nikigulley.com or visit my website at NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin