Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'Spring Recital' Child on Piano Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Spring Recital'


18 x 24  Mixed Medium on Canvas

The NY Gallery is relocating at the end of this year. I had the owner send back some of
my favorite pieces so they were not included in the relocation sale.
THIS IS ONE OF MY MUSIC PIECES
available for sale directly from me.

I do not do very many of these keeping them highly collected. They are done with antique music from my grandfather. Most music from 1895-1925.

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie


 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin