Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lylas Kay ~ Dutch Art Gallery ~ by Daily Painter Nancy Standlee


"Lylas Kay"

Acrylic on canvas
9" x 12"

This whimsical figure is one in a series I've called "Lylas". I don't have a sister but share a close association with 7 members of Canvas by Canvas and I refer to them as "my sisters" and we often sign our emails with "lylas". (Love You Like A Sister). One in the group suggested I name the paintings from the group so my list is expanding to family and now includes other friends. This one is named for an online friend who is assisting with the gallery show at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas where this painting will be found.
More "Lyla" paintings can be found HERE at http://NancyStandlee.com

Please visit my website and comment on my blog.
Find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Contact: NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net


TEXAS CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST FINE ART DAILY PAINTER
NANCY STANDLEE ARLINGTON, TEXAS ART FOR SALE ACRYLIC PAINTINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin